The Castlefield Hotel Loyalty Card
Collect ten stamps to get a £5.00 voucher
Terms and Conditions
• The Loyalty Card is issued by and remains the property of the Castlefield Hotel which reserves the right to withdraw the card at any time.
• The Castlefield Hotel reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions or operation of the scheme at any time without notice.
• To qualify for a loyalty card stamp, the card must be presented at the till at the time of payment and be over the amount of £8.00 or multiples thereof.
• The Castlefield Hotel reserve the right to take any appropriate action deemed necessary where it is found the cardholder has used the card in breach of these conditions.
• Once 10 stamps have been collected, in accordance with the terms and conditions, the cardholder can use this card as a £5.00 voucher towards food and beverage, accommodation or conferences.
• The Castlefield Hotel does not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
• This card may not be exchanged for any other service or product and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• This card must be used by the expiry date shown below.
• A cardholder may not redeem stamps for cash.
• The Castlefield Hotel may, at our sole discretion, refuse to issue a Card and may withdraw a Card from a cardholder at any time. We may, at our sole discretion remove any or all participants from the scheme at any time.
• The Castlefield Hotel may amend or terminate the scheme or amend any of these terms and conditions (including the value of stamps) at any time.